Congregation Kol Ami relies on generous donations to supplement its dues in order to support the enriching programs available to congregants, and to defray the cost of membership for financially eligible families.
Please be generous and donate to one of the need areas below:
- Friends of Kol Ami – Support Congregation Kol Ami’s role as the urban Jewish community in Kansas City and its participation in actions and events that enable interested Jews to have visibility and influence on relevant civil rights and social justice issues.
- General Fund – Supplement the Congregation’s operating budget.
- High Holidays Fund – Enable the Congregation to maintain and enhance its high holiday services which are provided at no cost to the Kansas City Jewish community.
- Manheim Park Fund – Supports the Congregation’s participation with the Manheim Park Garden Conservancy in maintaining green spaces for gardening where Jews can work side-by-side with residents of the Historic Manheim Park neighborhood.
- Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund – Discretionary funds are under the control of the Rabbi and are used for the benefit of the congregation.
Please click on the paypal button below, and a new browser window will open with the paypal website to donate directly and securely to Congregation Kol Ami.
Please specify the fund that your gift should support in the notes section (just below the dollar amount). Unspecified gifts will go to the General Fund.