Congregation Kol Ami is led by a board of directors who meet regularly, with committees and task forces that take responsibility for events and programs at the synagogue and in the larger community.
Our members are actively involved in all aspects of the congregation, from outreach and shaping policies to planning the growth of our community. We are happy to have our members assume leadership roles by joining a committee, serving on the board, coordinating a program, or volunteering for events. And we are happy just to have our members just be with us whenever we can provide community, comfort, learning, or fun.
For general questions, to get involved, or find out more about volunteer opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board of Directors
- Savannah Kannberg, Communications Co-Director
- Elizabeth Stehling, Communications Co-Director
- Wynne Begun, Kehilah & Membership Director
- Liz Epstein, Resource Development Director
- Sarah Link Ferguson, Social Justice Director
- Ray Berger, Worship Director
- Elli Rao, Young Adult Programming Director
Past President: Marion Breinin